Check it out guys! We just got nominated for the Liebster Award (by StartArt2013, thanks again)! The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 subscribers. What is a “liebster” you ask? Liebster is German for “favorite” or “loved” so we are totally stocked about this award. Thanks for all the support and good will!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each blog must post 11 random things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
11 Random Facts about The Stickynote Society:
1. We met when they were both looking for the men’s washroom at our University.
2. We are addicted to buying books and not reading them.
3. Jeff almost always has a mustache.
4. Giovanni had night-terrors until he was 15.
5. Jeff used to do chi-gung
6. Giovanni has these things he calls “God dreams” where he thinks the universe explains difficult concepts of mortality and existence to him.
7. Jeff and Giovanni think Ernest Hemmingway was a total BOSS.
8. Jeff makes dope music for the mortals to cruise with at https://soundcloud.com/jeffhanson
9. Giovanni reads books on physics….for fun!
10. When communicating we use the word “bro” way too much.
11. Water sustains our being.
_________________________________________________________________________StartArt2013’s Questions (whioch I will try to answer best in Jeff’s absence):
1. Film or digital?
Digital for conveniece sake. Although there is something just plain honest about film, photography and film making is made significantly easier by the modern marvels of technology. Plus you can do WAY more editing-type stuff.
2. What’s the most significant invention since your childhood?
That robot that can do a quadruple backflip off a bar. Like what in the hell?!
3. As a parent, what would be at the top of your list of things to teach your child(ren)?
To just be themselves.
4. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Make a little person.
5. Based on personality, who’s the most attractive celebrity?
This is hard…Johnny Depp… Will Smith…Jesus?
6. Why will human equality never be achieved in your lifetime?
7. What has been one of the most beautiful gestures presented to you by someone in your life?
Someone told me once that “my precense liberated them”. It was a very proud day.
8. What’s one thing humans could do without?
One thing only?!?…growth hormone.
9. How much money do you need for a fun night out?
None. Nights are bland without good company or good intent.
10. Name one of your favourite songs.
Beutiful Shadows – Emmett Richards
11. Do you buy lotto tickets?
Questions for OUR nominees:
1. What is your favorite colo…. just kidding. What is the one piece of technology you cannot do without and why?
2. What is your greatest achievement so far?
3. Where do you pull your inspiration from?
4. If a movie was made about your life, What actor would play you?
5. What was your last dream about?
6. How many times have you been driving and cut someone off and blamed it on them?
7. Quick! Write a 5-word poem!
8. Fill in the Blanks. Fedoras make people look ________.
9. Favorite quote?
10. If you were a math symbol, what would you be?
11. First thing you are going to do when the zombie apocolypse hits?
You know how your keys jingle a certain tune as you walk? And when you get new keys they tend to jingle a little differently? Well I just got all new keys and they’re jingling a whole new tune, in a new key so to speak…